Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet King Pooey

At least, that's what I call him. Sometimes I call him King Squashy, and here's why: Cecilia named our small Chick-fil-A stuffed cows Pooey, Squashy, Cowie, and I Don't Know. Then we got a fifth little stuffed cow, and Caroline named it Groy, because "I couldn't decide if it was a girl or a boy!" This huge cow has all the little ones beat in terms of size... it's 36 inches tall! These cows just find their way into our home, and the girls enjoy having a whole "family" of cows.

You may have noticed that King Pooey has a nose ring... it is actually a small one-decade rosary ring on a safety pin attached to his nose. We told Caroline that wasn't exactly proper use of a religious item, so it has since been removed.

I am not sure which of his relatives the little cows are, except Squashy is the one in the middle, because he is smaller than the others. The girls can tell them all apart by slight differences, such as their eyes!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiny Actions said...

So nice to meet you King Pooey. When I saw the title come up on my reader, I did not know what to expect from this post! LOL! I don't know if these are characters names from the specific resturaunt, because we don't have one near us.

Erin said...

Oh, no, they came up with all these names on their own... crazy kids! ;)

My husband searched "King Pooey" on Google after seeing this post, and he was happy to report to me that my blog post comes up as the first hit, ha ha!