Saturday, June 27, 2009

Caroline's Take on Barney

This happened a few months ago, but I forgot to write it down... Caroline, who has never seen an episode of Barney, said something along these lines:

"And I saw a puzzle there with that Big Purple Guy on it... Mommy, what is that Big Purple Guy, anyway??"

I don't know, Caroline. I wonder what he is, too!

Other evidence that we don't do characters much in our home: Caroline recently referred to Elmo as "Elbow," and she calls Spongebob Squarepants "that sponge that walks around." Oh well, the less pop culture, the better, in my opinion! And it sure is funny, too!!

1 comment:

mel said...

lol...that's great!

We had a similar issue with Bob the Builder and Jack, and the Wiggles....now I'm afraid that time has passed for him. I've been too reliant on library dvd's this past school year. (sigh)

Oh well, at least he doesn't get the commercials...