Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Did you know...

...that when you throw a cup of skim milk, half of an 8 ounce can of pineapples, and a handful of ice into the blender, that it looks like THIS? Where does the froth come from?? I was so surprised that it looked like this that I had to plop the glass down, right there on my desk where I keep my camera, and take a photo! What an unexpected treat on the first strict four days of the Flat Belly Diet! So far, it has not been too hard, and on day five, I can begin eating somewhat normally again. I will update periodically as I go... maybe my Cecilia pregnancy weight (or at least the belly!) will get under a bit better control. ;)

And tonight, I get to have a peach smoothie! By Friday, I can have chocolate chips on my oatmeal or in some yogurt - whoohoo!

No comments: