Monday, January 11, 2010

Hilarious!

So, just for fun... some videos that I think are hilarious. Hmm, wonder if anyone else shares my odd sense of humour??




If you thought that was funny, you might like the David after Dentist metal version.




There are a bunch of these... I die laughing each time I watch it, even though if you think about it, it is extremely lame. But I am just glad I'm not the only one who thought he pronounced "diabetes" weird!




No picture here because it is from a radio show... and oh, how I wish the rap version was available somewhere. We used to have it on our computer, I think...
UPDATE - Oooh, I just found the rap stored on my computer!!!! If you want to hear it, you'll have to email me and ask for it since I don't know how I'd post it here...




Okay, so you have seen this one before on my blog, but I had to put it in this compilation post!




And I also think the response video is quite entertaining as well!




And this comes from The State, an old comedy show. Unfortunately, Viacom has blocked most of these on Youtube... but the exciting news is that they have put out a DVD with all the episodes on it!!! This is just about the only series ever that I would want to own on DVD... and I can't believe they released it. It is now on my wishlist!! My favorite sketches from this show were The Inbred Brothers, The Sideways House, Lowell Maximum Security Prison, and The Taco Mailman.




I think I may have mentioned this one before, too... and I still want to know what the heck she is wearing, and surely she had a more normal piece of Gators merchandise she could have worn?? The funniest part is how she mispronounces the names... like somebody's last name would really be Tivo? Hee hee.

Okay, so that is probably enough for now!!

No comments: