Sunday, April 16, 2006

First Easter Worth Noting

This is really Caroline's second Easter, but the first wasn't good for photo ops since she was only six days old. We went to Gramma and Granpa's house in Atlanta and went to Mass. Then Caroline walked around the yard, carrying her basket of eggs, dropping them occasionally, putting them back in... not really hunting for eggs, but it's as close as we could get this year. next year, I'm sure she'll enjoy actually searching for them!

She is wearing the dress and bonnet I wore on my first Easter - my mom made it herself! The basket also belonged to first my mother, then me and was used throughout my childhood Easters. Caroline will carry on the tradition and maybe pass the basket and dress on to her own daughter one day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: